Yokohama Tire Corporation (YTC) is rolling out a new off-the-road (OTR) radial all-weather tire – the MYX S01 – in booth #C22231 at CONEXPO in Las Vegas, March 7-11. The MYX S01 will be part of YTC’s wide range of OTR and commercial tire offerings at the massive construction industry trade show.
In total, YTC will have five OTR and four commercial tires on display, and will also feature Y Trax, its new tire data tracking software, as well as a “Score to Win” competition for attendees visiting the booth.
“CONEXPO comes around every 3 years and draws over 125,000 top industry attendees,” says Tim Easter, YTC Director of Off-the-Road Sales. “It’s an excellent venue to display our OTR/construction tire lines to our customers.”
Highlights at Yokohama’s CONEXPO booth
OTR tires, including:
- The all-new MYX S01, a 25-in. radial all-weather tire designed for graders, loaders and dozers. The MYX S01 provides excellent traction on snow and icy surfaces thanks to the advanced siping in the tread. Available in sizes 17.5R25 and 20.5R25, the tire also features a non-directional tread for all year service, versatility and abrasive resistance for longer service life
- The RB42, a 35-in. radial for dump trucks
- The RL45, a 25-in. radial for articulated dump trucks, scrapers and loaders.
- RT41 L-4, 25-in. radial specifically built for loaders and dozers
- The Y524L5, a 33-in. bias tire for loaders and dozers in difficult mining and quarry applications
Commercial tires, including:
- The 108R, a SmartWay-verified regional all-position/steer tire
- The MY507, an all-position tire for on- and off-highway logging, cement and construction operations
- The MY507A, an all-position tire for on- and off-highway applications ideal for concrete mixers, dump trucks and severe service trucks
- The TY527, a regional, high scrub and long haul drive tire for 2- and 3-axle tractor applications
Y Trax Tracking Software
- Attendees can learn how to track tire performance in any environment for a more efficient operation through this new software. Y Trax can calculate per-mile and treadlife costs, as well as predict wear and replacement demands. Additionally, Y Trax builds a photo history of each tire’s performance, monitors tire-related downtime and eliminates manual record-keeping.
“Score to Win” Competition
- CONEXPO attendees who stop by the booth can compete on a customized interactive soccer game for a chance to win a 2016/17 Chelsea FC Jersey. Yokohama Tire is the official shirt partner of Chelsea FC.