With the release of its Alliance Agriflex+ 389 VF flotation tire, the Alliance Tire Group has raised the bar again for high-performance flotation tires.
- Very high flexion (VF) technology enables users to carry the same load as standard radial flotation tires with 30% lower inflation pressure or inflate to the same pressure as conventional radial flotation tires and carry 30% more load
- Lower inflation pressure capability reduces soil compaction
- Rated for speeds of up to 40 mph (64.4 kph)
- Non-directional tread is well suited for wet conditions by allowing forward or reverse operation to get out of sticky situations
- Tread is optimized for traction and self-cleaning in the field and stability over the road
- Available in sizes covering range of heavy implements, including 560/60R22.5, 600/55R26.5, 650/55R26.5, 710/50R26.5 and 750/45R26.5