The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company has added a key size, 20.5R25, to the AS-3A, its best all-season tire for construction, mining and quarry applications.
- Features 40/32-in. (3.18 cm) tread depth (G3/L3) for enhanced traction
- Includes specially placed blades for optimized ice and snow traction
- Multiple groove edges provide excellent traction across all surfaces
- Flexible block elements for low stone retention
- Wide-base construction provides high flotation, enhanced stability and low ground pressure
- Unique groove shape is optimized for self-cleaning in all conditions
- High-demand retread size, 23.5R25, coming in 2018, complementing existing sizes 14.00R24/25, 16.00R24/25, 16.00x24, 17.5R25, 20.5R25 and 20.5x25