MAXAM introduces the MS931 LogXtra forestry line to its broad range of specialty tire programs.
- Provides solution for abusive forestry applications
- Offers increased efficiency, durability and traction compared to industry benchmarks
- Steel belt stabilized construction and heavy-duty shoulder and sidewall thrives in harsh environments while also resisting cuts, cracks, impacts and punctures
- Features high performance rubber compound developed specifically for the tread to maximize tire resilience
- Enhanced bead wrapping process prevents bead winding defects and protects against mounting damage
- Offers excellent traction and flotation due to aggressive self-cleaning tread pattern that is deeper and wider than industry standards
- Available in five LS2 sizes and optional ply ratings