The MICHELIN FloatXBib is a dedicated tire solution for self-propelled spreaders for use with a high-load capacity in agricultural applications.
- Now available in IF 1000/55 R32 CFO size
- IF technology enables tire to have same rolling circumference as radial tire, but can handle the same weight at up to 20% less air pressure or allow for 20% more load at the same pressure
- Patent-pending tread design provides for better yields, greater comfort and increased productivity
- Protects against soil compaction, reduces plant damage and provides comfort on the road
- Rounded shoulders for vegetation protection, improved stubble resistance and wear, doubled and reinforced shoulder lugs for improved contact patch and reinforced central area with special lug design for improved comfort and speed aid field operations
- On the road, it is capable of speeds up to 40 mph (64.4 kph) and features new casing architecture with advantages of Michelin Ultraflex technology, greater wear resistance and rubber compound which reduces heat build-up, increasing the speed