The massive, round-shouldered Alliance Agriflex+ 377 flotation radial tire from Alliance Tire Americas, Inc. (ATA) brings very-high flexion (VF) sidewall technology to floaters, spreaders and grain carts to improve performance and reduce soil compaction.
- Features steel radial belts, reinforced carcass and new stubble-guard compound
- Good flotation and rounded shoulders help minimize ruts
- Deep, curved lugs provide dependable traction in the field on both flat and hilly terrain
- Lugs overlap in the center to deliver a smoother ride and reduce wear on pavement
- Lug and shoulder design optimized to eject mud and residue to the side, maintaining high level of traction and reducing stubble damage
- Stubble-guard compound and ability to eject crop residue helps protect against stubble damage
- in two key ways—by our latest ," he notes. "It's a whole new level of resistance to stubble damage."
- Currently available in three sizes: VF 750/50R26, VF 1050/50R32 and VF 1000/50R25 with more sizes in development