Michelin North America is expanding its MICHELIN SprayBib tire lineup with a 50-inch model, the MICHELIN VF420/95R50 177D SprayBib which is the industry’s first VF sprayer tire offered in this larger size.
- Shares all the qualities of the current 46-inch SprayBib range
- Larger dimension for bigger sprayers that carry heavier loads
- Features D speed rating that will allow for speeds up to 40 mph at a maximum load of 16,094 lbs.
- Includes Michelin’s Ultraflex technology, which offers the capacity to carry the same load at up to a 40% reduction in air pressure compared to standard technology tires, or a greater load at the same pressure
- Reinforced Ultraflex casing provides longer service life
- Lower air pressure capabilities enable greater soil and crop protection and results in up to a 16% larger footprint compared with tires using standard technology
- Provides excellent road handling and responsiveness, even at a lower pressure