General Tire has launched the General HS long haul steer tire featuring an enhanced tread design, fuel-efficient compounding, and an upgraded casing platform.
- Five rib tread pattern, including a straight groove bottom design, promotes even wear and high removal mileage
- Grooves feature pyramidal shaped stone ejectors to prevent stone retention and increase retreadability
- Upgraded compounding leads to longer removal mileage while still delivering optimal fuel economy
- Casing features enhanced bead-to-belt package increasing overall durability for maximum retreadability
- Available sizes will include the 295/75R22.5 (Load Range H), 11R22.5 (Load Range H), 11R24.5 (Load Range H) and 285/75R24.5 (Load Range H)
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about General Tire General HS Long Haul Steer Tire