The "Connector Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global connector market is expected to reach an estimated $80.4 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 4.9% from 2018-2023.
The future of the connector market looks promising with opportunities in the automotive and transportation, telecom/datacom, computer and peripheral, industrial, and consumer electronics industry. The major growth drivers for this market are growing 3C applications (Computers, Communications, and Consumer Electronics), miniaturization of electronic devices, and demand for products with advanced features, convenience, and connectivity.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the connector industry, includes Increasing demand for high speed connectors, shift towards compact and thinner connectors, development of high power connectors.
The researcher forecasts that PCB connector will remain the largest product type due to growing automation in various sectors such as automotive, industrial, and military. The fiber optic connector segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate due to its easy installation, fast connection, low signal loss, and high performance which are highly required in optical communications.
Within the connector market, the automotive and transportation markets will remain the largest end use industry and witness highest growth during the forecast period due to increasing electronic content in vehicles, increasing need for safety systems, and growing demand for hybrid and electric vehicles.
Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest market and will experience the highest growth over the forecast period. The growth is supported by growth in automotive production, growing demand in tablets and smartphones, and increasing industrial automation, and growth in demand for home appliances. The awareness regarding increasing air pollution levels has encouraged the adoption of electric vehicles that create tremendous opportunities for connectors in China, Japan, India, and other countries.
Some of the features of Connector Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global connector market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global connector market size by various applications such as product, and end use in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global connector market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of connector in the global connector market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of connector in the global connector market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.