TE Connectivity (TE) introduces its next generation 2-pin and 3-pin connector series innovation: the rear latching snap-cap DEUTSCH DT connector with wire seal covers.
- Fully interface compatible with existing DT parts in service
- Suited for rugged connections to wide variety of solenoid, actuator, sensor, and other device applications
- An extension of existing DEUTSCH DT 2/3 Connector Series
- Provides improved seal performance, interface compatibility with predecessor parts, and secure seal that is fully serviceable should replacement be needed
- Suited for inline wire-to-wire, wire-to-device, and wire-to-board connectivity
- Snap-in-place rear caps provide wire seal protection in standard and shrink tube adapted configurations for historical DT connector requirements as well as IP67 and IP68 ratings