TE Connectivity introduces the IPT-HD Power Bolt Connector designed specifically for ultra-rugged applications while addressing safety and reliability requirements.
- Performs well when exposed to extreme temperatures (-40-125 C [-40-257 F])
- Low contact resistance design allows connector to withstand excessively high engine-level vibrations
- Features a new shielding design that complies with ISO and LV standards
- Available in thicker options for conductor cross-sections used in MCU (Motor Control Unit), E-axle and E-motor applications
- Supports up to three positions, as well as 50 mm2 (0.08 in.2) and 70 mm2 (0.11 in.2) conductor cross-sections with a 95 mm2 (0.14 in.2)
- Provides a separate, single wiring harness to help simplify the assembly process