TE Connectivity introduces the HVA HD400 high voltage accessories connector for high-voltage accessory applications virtually anywhere within the vehicle.
- Versatile connectivity system designed for use in applications such as HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning), heaters, hydraulic pumps and electronic power steering
- Compact and adaptable design allows for either two or three conductors in the same interface, handling 2.5, 4 and 6 mm2 (0.004, 0.006 and 0.009 in.2) LV216 conductor cross-sections single-core cabling (multi-code and ISO cabling are in development)
- Performs reliably in extreme environments and can handle up to 1,000V DC and 60 A at 80 C (176 F)
- Operating temperature of -40-140 C (-40-284 F)
- Dust and water ingress protection rating of IP68 and IP6K9K
- Features contact position assurance (CPA)
- Withstands transmission-level vibrations