Microchip Technology Inc., a provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, has made available ZeroG Wireless ZG2100M and ZG2101M Wi-Fi Modules to enable wireless solutions for nearly any electronic device.
- For Microchip’s 8-, 16- and 32-bit PIC microcontrollers (MCUs) and dsPIC Digital Signal Controllers (DSCs)
- Provides Wi-Fi connectivity with easy-to-implement, low-power, low-system-cost Wi-Fi solution
- Enables a designer to easily plug Wi-Fi connectivity into a variety of Microchip development kits
- Allows development using Microchip development tools and MPLAB Integrated Development Environment
- Provides complete Wi-Fi wireless connection with full FCC, ETSI, IC and Wi-Fi certification