Optronics International introduces two 4-in. (10.2 cm) round surface-mount LED lamps, the STL201XRFHXB Fusion LED stop, tail, turn and backup lamp and the STL13RFHXB LED stop, tail and turn lamp.
- Features Optronics’ new reflective conspicuity mounting flange
- High-visibility reflective mounting flange helps others on the road detect presence, size and shape of vehicle whether or not its lamps are operating
- Combines lamp functions reducing further need for mounting holes
- Meets all FMVSS 108 and CMVSS 108 photometric requirements for visibility and safety
- Lenses and housings are made of tough polycarbonate material that is sonically welded
- Employs solid-state, surface-mount device (SMD) design that protects electronics against moisture, shock and vibration
- Measures 0.79-in. (2.0 cm) thick
- Features patent-pending optical design
- Circuit board configuration and LED light projection technology creates optical bridge that projects red LED light from red area of lens to the clear area of lens during braking function
- Same portion of lens is also used for white light back-up function
- Uses fewer diodes, minimizing heat loads and lowering overall lamp costs
- Designed for heavy-duty trailer applications
- Lower-profile at 0.75-in. (1.9 cm) thick
The new STL201XRFHXB surface-mount Fusion four-inch round LED stop, tail, turn and backup lamp and the new STL13RFHXB surface-mount four-inch round LED stop, tail and turn lamp are expected to be available in the second quarter of 2018. The lamps .