Signalysis Inc.'s upcoming webinar “Delivering the Sound of Silence: Using Accelerometers to Detect Noise Defects” will be presented in cooperation with Dytran Instruments. This webinar will provide an overview of accelerometer testing – from test set-up through data acquisition and analysis. Case studies and data analysis examples will also be covered.
Who Should Attend
Manufacturing Engineers, Test Engineers, Technicians, Quality Engineers, Stress Analysis Engineers, and NVH Managers will benefit from this webinar.
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
2:00 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Central
Attendees will learn:
- How IEPE Accelerometers Work
- How Accelerometers are used in a Manufacturing Environment
- Selecting the Proper Transducer
- Ensuring Good Results (Accelerometer Placement, Test Conditions & Set-Up)
- Advantage of Accelerometers over Microphones and Lasers
- Conducting Effective Data Acquisition with Accelerometers
- What’s New in Accelerometer Technology