Madison Company announces the release of its U5098 series of ultrasonic sensors for depths up to 32 ft. (975.4 cm).
- Provides non-contact continuous level measurement of challenging medias such as sticky, semi-solid, corrosive, and viscous fluids, slurries and even some solids
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Low maintenance
- Various input power options: 120, 240 and 22-27V AC, and 20-30V DC
- Can be combined with Madison panel meters for a readily available way to read the 4-20mA output
- Two programmable relays capable of 3 amps each for switching controllers, valves, small pumps, etc.
- Bench-or field-calibrated through a push button on the sensor or communications with a PC for calibration on the spot or remotely
- Temperature-compensated signal for improved accuracy
- Well suited for demanding applications such as fuel/oil measurement, tanks with heavy agitation