Doran Manufacturing has introduced a tire pressure sensor specifically designed for OTR tire applications in mines, quarries and off-road construction.
- Specifically designed for extreme operating conditions
- Meets or exceeds rigorous SAE standards
- Includes patent-pending seal design with built-in filter to protect internal sensor components from rim conditioners and other liquids present in most OTR tires
- Seal design with brass housing provides consistent valve core depression and temperature-resistant seals
- Features high performance Lithium-Ion battery for enhanced tolerance to temperature extremes and to provide reliable RF signal transmission for an extended period of time
- High-impact nylon housing with a spin-welded cap and proprietary potting material encapsulates and protects internal components from vibration, impact and extreme temperature changes
- Capable of being scanned with the Doran SmartLink hand tool to provide digital pressure and temperature data during walk-around tire inspections