- 12.1 in. multi-touch screen, readable even in bright sunlight
- Powerful 1.6 GHz central processor
- IP67 rated, withstands the harshest of environmental conditions
- New Topcon interface with extensive features, including up to three mini-view windows, user definable dashboard view, interactive keyboard, and detailed information displays
- High accuracy autosteering, up to 2 cm when used with Topcon AGI-3 receiver/steering controller
- 32-section auto-control
- Multiple guideline settings, including straight, adaptive curve and center pivot
- Detailed job summary reports for data tracking and multi-year analysis
Simple icon-based management of multiple simultaneous precision farming tasks: autosteering settings, variable rate application for single and multi products, autosection control, data logging, mapping, and implement setup.
In the areas of guidance, rate control and information, the X30 provides an array of options from variable rate control to a configurable alarm system, from job reports to auto field recognition, and from creation of multiple boundaries to job reports.
The system’s ISO virtual terminal interface provides direct configuration capabilities for a majority of the industry’s standard plug-and-play controllers, including AGCO, Case International Harvester, John Deere, DICKEY-john, Great Plains, and TeeJet, among others.