The CSP2008 Universal Controller from Micro-Epsilon was designed to process between two and six digital or analogue input signals from displacement sensors. Two sensors can be directly connected to the universal controller and four others can be connected using the controller's Ethercat modules.
- Provides real-time processing of input and output signals up to 100 kHz
- Allows user interface configuration via PC or laptop
- High luminance display ensures readability even at longer distances
- Includes automatic sensor detection
- Enables sensor control with laptop or buttons on display