Magnetek Inc. announces the introduction of its Enrange CAN-2 receiver, which makes adding wireless control to any CANbus controlled machinery simple and easy.
- Features two redundant Machine Stop outputs and two CANbus ports
- Offers choice of 400 MHz, 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz RF channels
- Optional Radio Control Programmer (RCP) allows settings to easily be programmed from a Windows PC
- Can be easily integrated into CAN-based products or products with any CAN-based protocol including J1939, CANopen, ICP and others
- Small, compact design is rugged enough to handle outdoor environments
- Quick response allows for precise control without the latency found in other radio control systems
- Compatible with a variety of Magnetek’s wireless radio controls, including XLTX, Flex Pro, Flex EM, MLTX2 and Flex VUE