Sauer-Danfoss introduces two robust mobile machine management solutions that help OEMs reduce vehicle development costs and accelerate time to market. The updated PLUS+1 Compliant Engine Information Center (EIC) software and PLUS+1 Extended Memory Controllers represent the latest evolution in the Sauer-Danfoss PLUS+1 family of flexible, mobile machine management products.
Engine Information Center (EIC) Software
Updated EIC software offers mobile off-highway equipment OEMs new monitoring support for Tier 4-emissions-compliant engines.
- Preloaded on all keyed variants of the PLUS+1 DP200 and DP250 graphical terminals
- Enables customization of engine monitoring displays, allowing terminal users to navigate diagnostic information and configuration screens using four front panel soft keys
- Ability to manually initiate or inhibit regeneration of DPF using buttons on menu bar
- Soot and ash percentage gauges
- LED warning for high exhaust system temperature
- Color or monochrome variants
- Two-, three- or four-gauge display per page
- Gauge information configurable from more than 50 signals, including rpm, engine hours, coolant temperatures, oil temperatures, oil pressure, fuel level and fuel consumption
- Standard J1939 DM1 error messages are automatically displayed in user-understandable terms and logged in a fault history for easy retrieval
Extended Memory Controllers
The Sauer-Danfoss Extended Memory Controllers provide expanded memory and storage capabilities compared to standard MC Controllers.
- Four Extended Memory Controller models that are pin-for-pin compatible with equivalent MC controllers: MC024-018 (24-pin), MC038-018 (38-pin), MC050-018 (50-pin) and MC050-028 (50-pin); easy to port existing applications without wiring harness changes
- User-programmable with PLUS+1 GUIDE (graphical user integrated development environment)
- Models provide 256 KB of flash memory
- FRAM non-volatile memory allows for unlimited amount of read/writes, which enable users to store data as frequently as necessary
- Users are able to run any of the Sauer-Danfoss-developed subsystem applications, including complete hydrostatic transmission and work function control system solutions, anti-spin control, fan drive and generic dual path
- Feature 2 MB of serial flash/vault memory with circular (continues to write data in a loop) or linear (only records until the memory is full and stops)