Renishaw's PH20 probe head reportedly increases touch-trigger CMM (coordinate measuring machine) inspection throughput up to three times using fast, infinite, rotary positioning and "head touch" capability for high-speed point capture with minimal CMM movement.
- For use with TP20 touch-trigger probe
- Brings 5-axis inspection capability to smaller CMMs
- Can use most existing inspection programs for indexing heads without modification
- Requires no compressed air
- Rapid "inferred calibration" determines head orientation and probe position in single operation, allowing subsequent measurements at any head angle