Master Bond has developed a highly thermally conductive epoxy system that is specially designed to help mitigate the issues associated with tightly packed components and miniaturized electronic circuits.
- Thermal conductivity over 22 BTU/in/ft²/hr/F
- Serviceability from -60 to 400 F
- Electrical insulator
This two component adhesive, sealant, and coating has a convenient 1 to 1 mix ratio by weight or volume and offers room temperature and faster elevated temperature cures.
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion of 18-20 in/in x 1.0E-6/C
- Dielectric strength of >400 volts/mil
- Tensile shear strength greater than 1,000 psi
- Resists a wide range of chemicals and adheres well to a variety of substrates
- Available in pint, quart, gallon and 5 gallon kits