RAPID+ TCT is an event focused on additive manufacturing. During the course of the four-day event you'll have the chance to see in person how additive manufacturing and 3D printing can be used throughout the design process.
The event will consist of conference sessions dedicated to a variety of topics, workshops, tours and keynote presentations. A number of exhibitors will also be on display to showcase their latest products for additive manufacturing and 3D printing.
The event will offer attendees the ability to:
- Learn how to use 3D technologies to reduce time to market, produce stronger and lighter parts, improve efficiency, reduce waste, and create complex geometries.
- Consult with industry experts before you make equipment decisions.
- Visit 300+ 3D technology providers in one room and see groundbreaking product launches.
- Network with the most experienced and influential community in 3D manufacturing and see how they’re addressing challenges.
- Discover the latest processes, applications, materials, and research in additive manufacturing at the conference, with over 150 presentations.
Attendees of the event include:
- Corporate executives and business owners
- Product design and research & development professionals
- Design engineers
- Manufacturing engineers and managers
- Software developers
- Investors and entrepreneurs