McNeilus Truck & Manufacturing Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, is set to reveal its newest innovations at WasteExpo 2015, June 2 to 4, 2015, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV. The company plans to showcase five trucks at booth #1673 and eight additional vehicles in an outdoor display area and in partner booths throughout the trade show.
The main attraction in the McNeilus booth will be a new front loader, with a lighter weight design, greater payload capacity and improved serviceability. The front loader will be unveiled the first day of the show and online the morning of June 2. McNeilus also has a “coming soon” landing page for the new vehicle design.
Additionally, the McNeilus booth will have a refreshed look for returning showgoers as the company brings its refreshed brand to life, accentuated by the tagline, GET IN.
“GET IN is meant to embody what McNeilus is about,” says Brad Nelson, President, McNeilus Truck & Manufacturing Inc., and Oshkosh Commercial Segment. “It symbolizes how we bring our customers and employees together. When you buy a McNeilus, you’re a part of us – and with that comes a level of quality, service and support unparalleled in the industry.”
Other booth attractions include:
- NGEN Tailgate CNG configuration, highlighted on the new front loader, as well as well as McNeilus’ enhanced controls
- New McNeilus Organics Package for rear loaders highlighted on the Split Body Rear Loader 40/60 configuration
- Street Smart by McNeilus display, where attendees can learn about aftermarket services, OEM and competitor parts available and the best in customer service through the company’s technical support hotline and one-stop-shop online parts portal
- Three additional refuse vehicles – Zero Radius Side Loader (with a 28-cubic-yard body capacity), a Manual-Automated Side Loader (with a 31-cubic-yard body capacity), and a Standard Rear Loader (with a 25-cubic-yard body capacity).
- Certificates for a free CNG inspection
Expo attendees will also see eight other McNeilus vehicles at various locations throughout the convention center, including: two Standard Rear Loaders (each with a 25-cubic-yard body capacity) in the Freightliner and the Alliance Wireless Technologies-3rd Eye Mobile Vision booths; an Atlantic Series Front Loader (with a 40-cubic-yard body capacity) in the Mack Ride & Drive event; and two Atlantic Series Front Loaders (each with a 43-cubic-yard body capacity) in the Mack booth and the truck display area outside the convention center’s Central Hall. The outdoor display will also showcase a McNeilus Zero Radius Side Loader (with a 28-cubic-yard body capacity) and a Contender Front Loader (with a 40-cubic-yard body capacity). All three McNeilus trucks in the outdoor display will feature McNeilus’ exclusive NGEN CNG systems in various configurations.
Finally, a McNeilus Atlantic Series Front Loader (with a 40-cubic-yard body capacity and residential carry can setup) will be part of a live auction at the Environmental Research & Education Foundation (EREF) booth on Wednesday, June 3 at 4:30 pm. The auction generates funds to assist the EREF’s scientific research and educational initiatives for waste management practices.