Özyurt Maden is the first company in Turkey to purchase an SDLG CE-marked wheel loader since the recent launch of the LG958L at the KOMATEK trade fair. The Istanbul-based company purchased the machine having been impressed with its performance and efficiency during a trial period.
“Because the brand is new to Turkey and it was the first SDLG machine we’d seen, we were understandably slightly uncertain when we first started using the machine,” says Uğur Özyurt, Managing Director at Özyurt Maden. “But after operating the LG958L we could see the performance level was good and we were pleased with the fuel efficiency.”
The LG958L was sold by local equipment dealer, Ascendum Makina, which represents SDLG and has 18 branches across Turkey.
“It was important for us during our purchasing decision to work with a trustworthy local dealer,” continues Özyurt. “Especially when working with a new brand for the first time. Ascendum Makina has a proven track record in delivering a high standard of sales and aftersales support. We will definitely consider SDLG products for future machine purchases.”
Özyurt Maden is a leading company in the ready-mixed concrete, quarry, asphalt production and construction industries. It provides high quality products and services for customers throughout Turkey. The new LG958L will be put straight to work at a concrete plant in Istanbul, handling aggregate materials.
The CE-marked LG958L is fitted with a new engine to meet Stage IIIA requirements for emissions standards in Turkey. The machine is well-liked by customers for its ease of operation, value pricing and fast return on investment. It has already sold into numerous markets across Asia, the Middle East and the U.S.
SDLG LG958L - key specifications:
- ZF 4WG200 fixed-shaft power shift transmission with twist grip control and kick-down function
- SDLG reinforced axles with full hydraulic caliper disc brake
- Air conditioned operator cab with AM/FM radio and USB interface
- Cab that meets ROPS/FOPS – ISO EN 3449, ISO EN 3471, ISO EN 3164 requirements
- Single lever control with separate third function
- Hydraulic quick coupler – ISO Interface – with in-cab actuation switch
- Full powered third function hydraulics
- General purpose bucket – with 3.0 m3 capacity and measuring 3 m
- Powerful Z-bar linkage
- 24 Months/2,000 working hours warranty