ACME Quality Paints, part of the Sherwin-Williams Company, introduces its AIC 2.1 Epoxy Primer to its AIC (Advanced Industrial Coatings) product line. This high-solids, low-VOC 2K epoxy primer offers direct to metal performance properties and topcoat-ability.
- Features low VOC level of 2.1 lbs./gallon
- Provides corrosion resistance, durability and adhesion
- Utilizing the AIC Epoxy Hardener, the primer offers ease of application with an eight-hour pot life
- Provides gloss hold out when urethane topcoats are used and has a customizable mix ratio to provide a high solids surfacer or uniform sealer
- Well suited for multiple original-equipment and refinish markets including fleet, construction machinery and farm equipment, and can be used in other industrial applications