Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes introduces a direct-to-metal (DTM) gray epoxy primer, E2A400, designed for fleet and manufacturing, and has application values in a variety of markets.
- U.S. compliant at 2.1 lbs./gal VOC
- Boasts ready-to-spray solids of 48% and applies similarly to a sealer
- Easily topcoatable, and can be used with a wide range of topcoats
- Fast dry times and good sandability make it well suited for manufacturers, fleets and automotive refinishers
- Features wet-on-wet capabilities with various compatible topcoat systems
- Option to be accelerated enables it to be used as a prep coat for many other OE and refinish applications seeking improved process times
- Can be used as an undercoat for aluminum