AutomationDesk by dSPACE is a front end tool for automated hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) testing of the application software or diagnostic functions of electronic control units (ECUs).
- Makes it easy for users to reuse tests with any HIL simulator
- Supports the import and export of projects, tests and custom libraries as XML files
- Signal-based test description makes it possible to quickly create and execute clear, intuitive tests
- Enables efficient testing of complex camera-based advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS)
- Plotter-like editor lets users intuitively describe stimulus signals and reference signals for simulation variables
- Documentation of performed tests provides a report with vivid plots and parameter information
- TÜV SÜD confirms suitability for testing safety-critical functions on all Automotive Safety Integrity Levels (ASIL), from ASIL A to D, as described by the ISO 26262 standard
- TÜV SÜD certificate makes it significantly easier for users to achieve classification, qualification and validation of product development in accordance with functional safety standards ISO 26262 and IEC 61508
- Allows remote control of MotionDesk, dSPACE's 3D animation software for validating mechatronic systems
- Remote-control capability simplifies tasks such as testing camera-based driver assistance systems by automatically importing various customer-defined test scenarios into MotionDesk
- Supports new ASAM XIL standard and enables simulation-system-independent test descriptions and control of electric fault simulation
- Can be used for automated testing in all stages of software development (MIL, SIL, HIL) and with all test systems that support the ASAM XIL standard.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about AutomationDesk 5.0