D2T Powertrain Engineering introduces ICE² Integrated Calibration Environment for Internal Combustion Engines, a model-based calibration software that allows users to prepare, analyze and follow up advanced powertrain calibration methodologies based on Design of Experiment techniques (DoE).
- Simplifies calibration work and reduces amount of testing done at testbed and chassis dyno.
- Analyzes cycles and identifies main calibration effort for emissions and consumption reduction with focus remaining on relevant tests
- Models engine boundaries and generates advanced test matrix
- Uses easy-to-use DoE generator within engine domain and guarantees a 100% success at testbed
- Models engine responses, optimizes operating points by generating accurate and fast to tune models
- Tests best optimum settings
- Enables gains in post-processing time and reduces CO2 emissions on cycle optimizing all maps at once
- Estimates new emissions on cycle and compares it to experimental data
- Helps users avoid calibration iterations by predicting cycle estimation early in the process
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about ICE2 Integrated Calibration Environment for Internal Combustion Engines