To meet increasingly stringent off-highway diesel engine emissions regulations for Final Tier 4/Stage IV, John Deere Power Systems has systematically developed the Integrated Emissions Control system, which encompasses a variety of aftertreatment and emissions-reduction component combinations. The PowerTech PSS platform features superior power density, performance and fluid efficiency.
- PSS technology consists of series turbochargers and an Integrated Emissions Control system with cooled EGR, a DOC/DPF and SCR
- Available models and power ratings include:
- PowerTech PSS 4.5L: 93 to 129 kW (125 to 173 hp)
- PowerTech PSS 6.8L: 168 to 224 kW (225 to 300 hp)
- PowerTech PSS 9.0L: 187 to 317 kW (250 to 425 hp)
- PowerTech PSS 13.5L: 309 to 448 kW (414 to 600 hp)