Rolls-Royce offers a full platform of MTU dual-certified engines that meet both EPA Tier 4 and EU Stage V emissions requirements.
- Based on the proven Mercedes-Benz and Detroit engines used in on-highway applications
- Optimized for use in agricultural, construction, industrial, oil & gas and underground mining applications
- Available in variants that meet GHG17 on-road emissions requirements
- Offers low particulate matter (PM) levels and low fuel consumption
- Provides higher torque, wider power range, extended oil change intervals compared to prior Tier 4 versions
- Most models are CANMET (Canada Centre for Mineral and Energy Technology) approved
- Power ranges from 154-228 hp (114.8-170 kW) for the 5.1L 4R1000 up to 510-644 hp (380.3-480.2 kW) for the 15.6L 6R1500