Perkins has introduced a hydraulic-hybrid engine which can be used on a wide range of machines across a power range of 6-597 kW (8-800 hp).
- Incorporates hydraulic pump and pressure accumulator within engine system
- Pump recovers energy and stores it within accumulator as the machine brakes
- Accumulator can then supply energy back into engine via the pump to provide additional power when required
- Offers potential to lower running costs and further reduce emissions
- Enabling hybrid recovery and storage to take place within engine system simplifies installation for OEMs
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Perkins Hybrid-Hydraulic Engine