Kubota Engine America offers the D902-K engine, the company's first electronically controlled diesel engine below 19 kW (25.5 hp).
- Three-cylinder diesel engine with a displacement of 0.898 L
- Power output of 18.5 kW (24.8 hp)
- Matches current dimensions, structures and power takeoff of existing engine designs
- Equipped with one-of-a-kind common rail system developed exclusively for small engines
- Comes with new TVCR combustion system which makes for a compact and easy to mount design which reduces the amount of black smoke to an undetectable level
- Consumes approximately 5% less fuel than current conventional model
- Capable of communicating via Controller Area Network (CAN) which allows engine speed and torque to be controlled using signals from the vehicle and can also acquire engine operating data for telematics purposes