Baldwin Filters has released the line of Extreme Performance heavy-duty air filters featuring the company’s patented ProTura nanofiber technology.
- Fits common agricultural, mining and construction applications
- Features fibers with an average diameter of 90 nm (a nanometer is one billionth of a meter)
- Ultra fine fibers bonded to cellulose media remove submicron contaminants
- Captures higher amounts of submicron contaminants, providing better engine protection and longer filter service life
- Fine contaminants load onto ProTura nanofiber media surface, resulting in higher initial contaminant removal efficiency and lower flow restriction
- Submicron particles cake on surface of media then fall to bottom of housing where contaminants can be removed by dust ejector, increasing filter’s contaminant removal capacity