Maradyne Corp.'s turbo II precleaner protects machinery from highly damaging micro-abrasive dust before it can enter the air filter, helping extend the life of expensive equipment.
- Employs a straight-through air flow path directing dirty incoming air into the top of the unit and flowing it directly into guide vanes; air is directed into a high-velocity air-powered rotor chamber, which is powered by the machine's engine and is rotating at about 10,000 rpm
- Engineered blades spin out more than 85% of contaminants, some as small as 1 micron, through special discharge ports
- Manufactured with durable steel with high-quality bearings and durable powder coat finish for corrosion resistance
- Serves the high demands of the military, marine, oil and gas, agriculture, construction and other rugged industries
- Independently tested to ISO 5011 standards