Schroeder Industries announce the release of the second generation ICF (16 gpm) diesel coalescing filter.
- Consists of patent-pending, three-phase particulate and fuel/water separation media technology
- Removes water from ULSD and biodiesel fuels stored in bulk fuel tanks
- For use in single-pass fuel-dispensing or multi-pass reservoir clean-up and continuous maintenance
- Protects Tier 3 and Tier 4 engine components against failures caused by particulate and water transferred from bulk fuel tanks to the vehicle
- Allows users to achieve or exceed the particulate and water removal specifications of the injection systems OEMs
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about ICF Diesel Coalescing Filter