T/CCI Manufacturing is introducing the first rotary vane compressor designed specifically for construction and agriculture. The QPRV Rotary Vane compressor provides a new OEM drop-in solution that is durable, compact, less expensive than a standard piston type compressor.
- Provides performance that far exceeds equivalent displacement compressors
- Works with small displacement engines that have tight mounting constraints
- Dual elipse cylinder with 5-vane rotor provides extremely low gas pulsations and better NVH than other piston type compressors
- Torque shock at clutch engagement is improved as well due to radial design of rotary compressor
- Liquid tolerant, providing a solution to thermal migration
- Features higher operating speed capability, higher capacity, improved clutch design, no internal bearings and extremely compact design
- Includes improved low friction coatings on internal side plates, and longer compressor life under adverse operating environments