Advanced Machine & Engineering Co., (AME) announces the addition of a line of pneumatic rod locks, the Amlok RLI, its fourth-generation power-off rod lock.
- Standard features include anodized aluminum construction, a heavy-duty clamp system and power-off clamping
- Seal material is carboxylated nitrile
- Uses dry-filtered air
- Features release pressure ranging from a minimum of 4 bar/60 psi to a maximum of 8 bar/120 psi
- Operating temperature ranges from 10 to 180 F
- Maximum rod tolerance is +0.000 in./-0.002 in.
- Options include stainless or electroless nickel-plated housing, viton seals, wiper scraper and sealed versions
- Mounts to standard ISO 6431 cylinders or can be stand-alone using MXO, MF1, MF2 and MS1 mounting configurations
- Available in various sizes for rod diameters of 16 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 32 mm and 40 mm, and cylinder and bore diameters from 40 to 160 mm
- Holding forces range from 200 lbs./890N to 2,450 lbs./11kN
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Advanced Machine & Engineering Amlok RLI Power-Off Rod Lock