Denver, CO 80217-5887
Gates Corporation provides hydraulic and industrial hose systems for OE and aftermarket applications. Gates major markets include agriculture, construction, mining, oil production and plant operations.
Gates new MegaSys product line now includes nine, constant pressure hoses that have the smallest bend radius of any SAE-equivalent hose in the industry.
The Gates spiral-wire and wire-braid hoses can be bent up to one-third the SAE specification, thereby saving overall hose assembly length and cost by as much as 60%.
MegaSys hoses also:
- Simplify hose selection with constant pressure ratings
- Save overall hose assembly length
- Facilitate easier plumbing and routing in tight applications
- Require fewer bent tube fittings
- Lower inventory requirements
- Feature either MegaTuff or XtraTuff abrasion-resistant hose covers
Two leak-free fitting designs are available:
- Gates MegaCrimp coupling for one- and two-wire braid hydraulic hoses, and
- GlobalSpiral couplings for four- and six-spiral wire hoses up to 8,000 psi
Each hose has a distinctive, color-coded layline that indicates the hose trade name, size and pressure, SAE, EN or DIN standard, and USMSHA flame resistance compliance.