Parker PMH push-to-connect fittings, partnered with XDT tubing from the Parflex Division, are for use with low pressure hydraulics, under 450 psi. The fittings are designed to speed up assembly, especially in difficult-to-reach areas such as hydraulic joystick ports.
- All-brass solutions eliminate concern for corrosion
- Engineered with fewer potential leak points
- Smaller envelope allows for tighter routings
- Reduces assembly time by as much as 60 seconds per connection
- System is 60% lighter than traditional pilot line hose assemblies