Gates Corp. has expanded and re-engineered its MegaSys product line to include nine constant-pressure hydraulic hoses that have the smallest bend radius of any SAE-equivalent hose in the industry.
- Spiral-wire and wire-braid hoses can be bent up to one-third the SAE specification, thereby saving overall hose assembly length and cost by as much as 64%
- Easier to handle, can be routed in tighter spaces during installation
- Two leak-free fitting designs available: Gates MegaCrimp couplings for one- and two-wire braid hydraulic hoses; and GlobalSpiral couplings for all Gates MegaSys four- and six-spiral wire hoses up to 8,000 psi
- Corrosion-resistant TuffCoat plating comes standard
- Available with either MegaTuff or XtraTuff hose covers
- Each hose features a distinctive, color-coded layline that indicates the hose trade name, size and pressure rating, SAE, EN or DIN standard, and MSHA flame-resistance compliance