The Parflex division of Parker Hannifin Corporation introduces Parker 944B and 955B High PSI assemblies, high pressure PTFE hoses able to handle high working pressures (up to 5,500 psi) while maintaining peak flow rates.
- Heavy wall of PTFE has compatibility with a variety of media
- Static dissipating liner provides a path of continuity to the end fittings for applications where flow induced electrostatic charges could occur and potentially damage the hose assembly
- SS 304 wire reinforces PTFE tube for better flexibility and a tighter bend radius while maintaining high continuous working pressures
- Stainless steel wire braid minimizes volumetric expansion in hydraulic service
- Sizes range from 1/4 in. up to 1 in. ID
- Handles temperature ranges of –65 F up to 400 F
- Available in lengths up to 25 feet with a carbon or stainless steel female JIC fitting on each end