“Over-the-Sheave” hoses from the Parflex Division of Parker Hannifin Corporation are designed to withstand the harsh environments associated with continual flexing over sheaves at the minimum bend radius. They are ideal for such demanding applications as forklifts, booms, aerial lifts, cranes and tree de-limbers.
- Features high abrasion resistance and
- Meets the lowest industry cold-flex temperatures
- 70% lighter than rubber products
- Clean thermoplastic core provides chemical compatibility and will not erode
- Includes lightweight and super-duty, wire-reinforced versions in sizes from 1/8 in. up to 1 in.
- Lightweight fiber braided version operates in temperatures from -70 F to 212 F
- Some super-duty, wire-reinforced hoses operate in temperatures from -40 F to 250 F
- H6 hose meets SAE 100R17 and operates in temperatures ranging from -70 F to 250 F
- Available in twin lines or multiline configurations to reduce sheave jump off problems