Parker Hannifin’s M8 E-Z Flex Hybrid Hose is designed to incorporate the best of thermoplastic and rubber hose constructions, offering a robust hose to handle high pressure applications without compromising flexibility.
- Offers a two-wire braid construction with four-spiral wire hose performance, allowing tighter bend radius and easier handling
- Bend radius for a 5/8 in. I.D. hose is 4 in. whereas competing rubber hoses of same size need at least 8 in.
- Exceeds SAE 100R12 requirements
- Small O.D. allows for tighter bend as well as makes lighter weight for easier routing
- Mechanically bonded for low volumetric expansion
- Handles synthetic and water-based fluids longer, minimizing in-service problems and maximizing service life
- Available in sizes 3/8 in. I.D. up to 5/8 in. I.D. or in long continuous lengths for on-site crimping