Parker Hannifin - Parflex Division introduces the 56DH diagnostic hoses for use on heavy construction, agriculture and other mobile equipment where hydraulic systems are monitored.
- Available in micro bore sizes (4 mm, 2 mm)
- Pressures range from 6,000-9,200 psi
- Smaller bore allows hose to fit into tighter routings
- High tensile, aramid reinforcement minimizes response time and signal loss due to minimal volumetric expansion
- Available with Parker Pressure Diagnostic (PD) port integrated into hose fitting to speed up assembly time by eliminating the stack of hose fitting, bulkhead adapter and PD nipple
- Can be produced in much longer lengths than comparable rubber hose, allowing for fewer connection points to provide faster response needed for critical mobile applications