A record-breaking number of National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) member companies, invited guests and other fluid power-related industry professionals will converge on Oak Brook, IL, August 20 to 22 for the 2012 NFPA Industry and Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC). During this premier event, industry experts will share analyses and the hard data needed to stay focused on the economic environment of today and tomorrow. Conference content will delve into the industry's economics, market forecasts, and technology breakthroughs likely to impact the fluid power supply chain for years to come.
The conference is a great opportunity for NFPA members and non-members alike to connect—providing one of the best opportunities for education and networking.
According to NFPA CEO, Eric Lanke, "This year’s conference will offer critical insight and opportunities in three major areas—Economics, Industry, and Networking. The impact of what’s happening in today’s economy is sure to be the talk before, during and after the conference."
Conference highlights include:
- Global Economics – An American Perspective, Alan Beaulieu, Institute for Trend Research (ITR)
- Global Economics – A European Perspective, John Walker, Oxford Economics
- Political Impact on the Economic Climate – Jim VandeHei, POLITICO
IEOC Speakers Forum
Get your questions answered! Two IEOC economists—Alan Beaulieu and John Walker—will be joined by popular political analyst Jim VandeHei for an interactive session to close out the first day’s program.
- Fluid Power Industry Forecast – Jim Meil, Eaton Corp.
- Fluid Power Customer Markets Overview – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Construction Machinery Forecast - David Phillips, Off-Highway Research
- Agricultural Machinery Forecast - Ann Duignan, J.P. Morgan
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast - Eric Starks, FTR Associates
- Industrial Markets Overview - Dan Meckstroth, MAPI, Inc.
- Material Handling & Metalworking Market Forecast - Ken Kremar, Global Insight
- Oil & Gas Industry Outlook - Ruchir Kadakia, CERA
5th Annual NFPA Education and Technology Foundation Invitational Golf Tournament
Power of Association Dinner