Parker Hannifin Acquires PGI International

Parker Hannifin announces it has acquired PGI International, which will help expand Parker's presence in the instrumentation market.

Parker Logo Big 10933185

Parker Hannifin Corporation, the global leader in motion and control technologies, announces that it has acquired PGI International, headquartered in Houston, TX. PGI is a market leading designer and manufacturer of specialized, high-pressure flow control components and systems for oil & gas, agriculture, and petro-chemical applications. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.  

PGI International has sales of approximately $100 million and 550 employees, and its products are used to enable safe and reliable connection, isolation, measurement and control of high-pressure fluids. The acquired company will become a part of Parker's Instrumentation Group and approximately 80% of revenues will be reported in the North American Industrial segment and the remaining 20% of revenues will be reported in the International Industrial segment.

"This acquisition will strengthen Parker's position in the Oil and Gas and General Instrumentation markets," says John Greco, Vice President and President – Instrumentation Group. "The addition of PGI provides product and manufacturing technologies and expanded systems capabilities along with a solid name in the industry. We are excited about the opportunities to combine our organizations to allow us to extend more solutions to our customers."