Danfoss Power Solutions has developed a fan drive control feature for the Series 45 portfolio of open circuit axial piston pumps to increase system efficiency and improve machine performance.
- Available on K2, J and F frames
- Intelligent thermal management solution that can maximize cooling efficiency, decrease fuel costs, and increase operator productivity
- Enables lower minimum system pressures resulting in slower minimum fan speeds which improves fan drive system efficiency
- Features smaller package size up to 2.2 kg (5 lbs.) lighter than current electronic pressure control (EPC)
- Optimized design for easy tuning and setup, and better serviceability
- Can improve machine performance when used in conjunction with Danfoss Reverse Displacement Motor (RDM) which uses less power and eliminates heat generated by traditional reversing systems