Linde Hydraulics introduces the next generation of bent axis motors: CMV and CMF.
- Wide range of application possibilities for both the agricultural and construction industries
- Variable displacement (CMV) and fixed displacement (CMF) motors with standardized interfaces
- Use in both open and closed circuits
- Quickly and easily integrate into existing systems, without need for adaptors
- Complements HMV and HMF swashplate motor series
- Characterized by high power density and speed capability (up to 7,200 rpm).
- Offered in a range of displacement sizes from 60-215 cc (0.06-0.22 L)
- Nominal pressure of 450 bar (6,526.7 psi) and maximum pressure of 500 bar (7,251.89 psi)
- Available as standard and plug-in versions
- Can be used in confined spaces
- Low windage losses and lighter weight
- Optional speed sensors available
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Linde CMV and CMF Bent Axis Motors